Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Watches
So I had been looking at picking up a few watches, but had never got around to it...  Well, after talking to Gunnar, Tank, and Bailey about watches in Vegas, I got the bug again...

I started doing some reading, and even joined a watch forum...  Confusedhock:

In any case, after asking lots of questions and reading a lot of posts, I picked up the first couple of what may end up being a small collection...

First, a Seiko "Orange Monster" - a great everyday watch that gets rave reviews from watch enthusiasts - even guys that wear super $$$ stuff!

[Image: 082609-OrangeMonster-002.jpg]

[Image: 082609-OrangeMonster-003.jpg]

[Image: 082609-OrangeMonster-004.jpg]

[Image: 082609-OrangeMonster-006.jpg]

Next, I picked up one of my dream watches - one that I have wanted for quite a while...   this was my graduation present to myself...

An Omega Seamaster Professional 300M Chronometer (2220.80)

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-003.jpg]

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-005.jpg]

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-006.jpg]

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-008.jpg]

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-009.jpg]

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-011.jpg]

[Image: OmegaSeamaster090309-012.jpg]

I also have a Luminox 3102 and a couple of Casio G-Shocks...

What are you guys wearing on your wrists?    Do you like automatics or quartz?  Anything you are wanting?

Nice watches Bill, I have the ECO-Drive Navy Blue Angels,Swiss Army and a Seiko.

[Image: citizen-skyhawk-ecodrive-titanium-watch-...-11507.jpg]

[Image: sa_24529_sol_a02.jpg]

[Image: 094912892swz054.jpg]

I saw a Rolex in Vegas, I thought the guy said it was $2550, I was going to buy it,then that night was wondering why so cheap? I called the next day, it was $25,550.Confusedhock:
Don, if I knew you were in the market for a Rolex you should have posted something on here before now buddy.  I just gave one away for 4K.
[Image: 11RolexSubmarinaGreen.jpg]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
That Seiko "Orange Monster" is damn nice watch Maytag[thumbsup]
You would think I had the bug in Vegas more than you as I was the one going into every shop!  Then you go out and get an Omega.  

Bill that is one awesome watch and you will love it.  As for the Seiko that is awesome.  Orange is my favorite color and now I think I have to get that one.  That way you and I will have two of the same watches!

I'm a fan of pocket watches myself.  I don't have anything fancy though.
Would love to get my hands some on antique pocket watches.

CigarJohn Wrote:Don, if I knew you were in the market for a Rolex you should have posted something on here before now buddy.  I just gave one away for 4K.
[Image: 11RolexSubmarinaGreen.jpg]

Nice Sub, John!   I like those and the Seadwellers.

US_Tank Wrote:You would think I had the bug in Vegas more than you as I was the one going into every shop!  Then you go out and get an Omega.  

Bill that is one awesome watch and you will love it.  As for the Seiko that is awesome.  Orange is my favorite color and now I think I have to get that one.  That way you and I will have two of the same watches!

That will be nice... the next time we herf together, we can coordinate...  Confusedhock:

And speaking of orange, here is another I would like...  the 45mm Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean:

[Image: 2336.jpg]

Thanks Bill, I actually don't have that watch anymore sold it.  [doh]

Kind of regret it but kinda don't on the same hand.
CigarJohn Wrote:Thanks Bill, I actually don't have that watch anymore sold it.  [doh]

Kind of regret it but kinda don't on the same hand.
A lot of the "watch guys" I have read on the forum are always buying, selling, trading, etc.     You can always get another someday!  [thumbsup]