Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Watches
I'm not looking at this thread any more, my keyboard is covered in drool.  Big Grin

Nice watches guys. [rob]

Bluesman455 Wrote:Nice watches Bill, I have the ECO-Drive Navy Blue Angels,Swiss Army and a Seiko.

[Image: citizen-skyhawk-ecodrive-titanium-watch-...-11507.jpg]

I would not need no other watch. Great piece of time there Don.
I'm not into wristwatches, but my dad left me with a pretty respectable pocket watch collection.  Most of them were made between 1900-1910 from the South Bend Watch Company.  One of them he pursued heavily while he collected was a particular model where there are only maybe 20 known to exist.  And I have 2 of them.  This one is my prize. 

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks Skipper, what kind of dive watch do you have?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:Nice watches Bill, I have the ECO-Drive Navy Blue Angels,Swiss Army and a Seiko.

[Image: citizen-skyhawk-ecodrive-titanium-watch-...-11507.jpg]

I would not need no other watch. Great piece of time there Don.
Yeah, I really like that...   hmmm....  :dude:

I wear a citizen Eco-Drive titanium chrono.  It's discontiued now so I can't find a good pic for it.  I've really liked it.  My dream watch though is the Tag Hauer Monoco
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I have 2 Maurice Lacroix's..one white face and one black face

[Image: cigars2918.jpg?t=1252460521]
Awesome watches Steve [thumbsup]

Forgop, that is a beautiful pocket watch!!!! Don't ever let that go unless its to me [thumbsup]

Bill are you thinking already about picking up the ECO Blue Angels watch? [lol]The watch bug has hit you hard[bravo2]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Bluesman455 Wrote:Thanks Skipper, what kind of dive watch do you have?

Don, I dive with a computer. It tells me everything including the time (& other things designed to keep me alive like PO2, air left, nitrogen absorbtion, etc).

[Image: SheerwoodWisdom2.jpg]

Still I use a watch. For fishing it's an earlier version of this one (sea pathfinder-it has the tides, moon, compass and a ton of other helpfull stuff)

[Image: jomashop_2066_70395394]

for diving it's this (St Moritz, Momentum Deep 6)

[Image: 1M-DV06B1B.jpg]

As a dive watch it's basic, but incorporates a bunch of things you need like a band that will conform to the wetsuit as it changes size  at different depths. Also, the band is HUGE. It easily fits over my 7 mil suit. And the numerals and hands are real easy to see at depth (& man do they glow!) Of course it isn't "water resistant" it's water proof.

Here is my Citizen Eco Drive

[Image: 5729.jpg]