Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Watches
Oooooh. Very nice, Bill! Did it come home with you?
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(03-02-2023, 09:16 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Oooooh. Very nice, Bill!  Did it come home with you?

No, no, no...  that was actually a customers that she pulled for me to try on because that is the exact reference and color that I want.  The way the market is currently, it is tough to get a Rolex at retail.   After establishing yourself with an AD, it can take 6-12 months for something to come in.  Some spots require an additional track records of purchases to get put on their list.

The place I went to did not.   I know this because I may or may not be on their list now...   : Angel

Bill, I saw those watches being sold to tourists in Times Square for 20 bucks.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-03-2023, 07:39 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Bill, I saw those watches being sold to tourists in Times Square for 20 bucks.

Now that is a deal, even with it spelled ROLLEX   Big Grin

Well, back in March tried it on and asked to be put on the waiting list.  Yesterday, I took a half day at work to pick up my new addition...

I have a Jubilee bracelet on order to swap out the Oyster.

[Image: IMG-2302.jpg]
[Image: IMG-2302a.jpg]

Dang, that thing is nice! Looks awesome.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
WOW!

I'd be afraid to wear it!

Years ago, I worked in a warehouse...after smashing 2 nice watches, I got G-Shock. Been wearing one for over 35 years now.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I work and office job, so hopefully will avoid the smashing... This goes into the rotation and won't be every day.

This year starts year 25 in education for me, so I figured it was time to pull the trigger.

That's a chick magnet watch. Pretty, wear it in good health.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore