Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Watch Mahk Say "Viva Mumcero"
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Only at StogieChat, can you find quality guys like these!!! Mahk, you got spanked buddy!!! Congrats and enjoy that parting gift!!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Lurch shouldn't you be selling cars or something? That was almost as good as the original.
Sick minds at Stog - Ie Chat for sure.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Okay Lurch! That cartoon is officially funny!
I think this is the funniest thing i have ever seen, Mahk i am so glad i was there to witness this
I see no video ..... missed the herf dammit and now cant even get the video DAMN DAMN DAMN.
See post #1 in this thread! I broke up the videos so they would be easier to upload to Utube and shorter segments for you guys to watch. Now they are gone. Any suggestions Mods to repost these?
(12-19-2010, 04:32 PM)US_Tank Wrote: See post #1 in this thread! I broke up the videos so they would be easier to upload to Utube and shorter segments for you guys to watch. Now they are gone. Any suggestions Mods to repost these?

WOO HOO, no more evedince that this ever happened!!!! Whoohoo

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Tank, seeing as that I'm such a nice guy and even though these videos bury me, I fixed it for you.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I have the videos saved at the office maybe i should start selling DVD's! Big Grin
--Mike
(12-19-2010, 07:08 PM)Mark Wrote: Tank, seeing as that I'm such a nice guy and even though these videos bury me, I fixed it for you.

WOW! This is so undickly of you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA