Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF??!! Pennsylvania Firefighter Suspended for U.S. Flag on Locker
Here we go again.....[wtf2][curse]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568221,00.html?test=latestnews

Pennsylvania Firefighter Suspended for U.S. Flag on Locker

A Pennslyvania firefighter was suspended without pay for refusing to remove an American flag sticker from his locker, Myfoxphilly.com reported.[/b]

James Krapf of Chester, Pa., violated a department policy that states personal items can only be posted inside employee lockers when he stuck the flag on the outside. According to Myfoxphilly.com, the firefighters' union warned 11 others to remove personal items or face similar suspensions, all without pay.

The initial ban came after an incident in which some firefighters complained about a cartoon posted in the firehouse that they found racially offensive.

Krapf was suspended Thursday, and so far is the only firefighter to be hit with the penalty.

"I shouldn't have to remove the flag of the country I believe in. I love my country," Krapf told Myfoxphilly.com. "I love my job. I love helping people. I've been doing this 11 years in the City of Chester, so this is something I love to do."

Krapf said he wants to meet with the fire commissioner and the mayor to discuss the issue. The fire commissioner told local media outlets that banning all materials from locker doors was the simplest way to avoid bickering among the staff.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
WTF!

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
As stupid as this "policy" is...it doesn't surprise me...
As soon as i saw the title, i just KNEW it would have to be in the philly area. 

Best thing that could happen would be them joining NJ.
Vitamin G Wrote:As soon as i saw the title, i just KNEW it would have to be in the philly area. 

Best thing that could happen would be them joining NJ.
[lol] [winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
THE DANG COMMUNIST is taking over the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

[wtf2]
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
This is bullshit, they can ride in a fire truck going to a call with the flag flying on the engine but a guy can't have one on his locker.  F#$% that's Bull$hit [curse]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:This is bullshit, they can ride in a fire truck going to a call with the flag flying on the engine but a guy can't have one on his locker.  F#$% that's Bull$hit [curse]
Roger that PO!

When I was working you would enter my office and on your right would be the back of my flat screen computer monitor and there was an American flag and 2 NRA stickers looking at you. No one ever said a word! [usa]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"