Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF????
Keith Wrote:Enter your zip code and get the cheapest gas prices around

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

"No gas prices found. Please choose another area."

D'oh!  I really do live under a rock. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
We're lucky here, relatively speaking. Still holding at $3.89 for now.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Yesterday when I was out, I saw 3 different gas stations that were out of gas. The Hess station that I went to had 1/2 of his pumps closed. He told me that 1/2 of his tanks were too low & he was getting low on the others.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I haven't filled this big biyatch up in about 6 months...and don't plan on it.  Speaking of...does anybody want to buy an Excursion?!?!?   [help]

[Image: 01151301020101040620080612e7a7647b2.jpg]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:I haven't filled this big biyatch up in about 6 months...and don't plan on it.  Speaking of...does anybody want to buy an Excursion?!?!?   [help]

[Image: 01151301020101040620080612e7a7647b2.jpg]
I just sold the wife's expedition, just eat to much gas. Went from 13 miles a gallon to the new car getting 26 and saving about $70 a week in gas. The new car requires 91 octane and it's saving over $300 a month. Get rid of the excursion before gas hits $6 or you will have to sell it as a paper weight.
$3.93 in Southern NH today
Diesel on my fuel dock was $5.89 per gallon on Saturday.

Anyone want to buy a boat?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Diesel on my fuel dock was $5.89 per gallon on Saturday.

You going to need two credit cards for the shark fishing next weekend.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Diesel on my fuel dock was $5.89 per gallon on Saturday.

You need to start making your own bio-diesel...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
That's it?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.