Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Two boxes of Opus X
I am looking to buy two boxes of Opus X at retail or better. Please pm if you know anyone or any retailers that are willing.

Thank you,
Paul Patel.
Paul. Stogiesmile

You might also try looking for a unicorn and a porcupotamus while looking for boxes of opus at retail    Sad

Wish i could help.   Best bet might be to google local shops in various cities around the US and see if they are in stock and ship.
I considered myself blessed when my local B&M in the mall had 6 sticks!
Where is barbourjay when you need him?
I would have thought you already had the hookup. I have a real nice 06 opus 22. I've seen it go on ebay for $2100 amazing as that is. I think there were only 500 if the memory is right.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I would call some shops, both big and small, and see what they have.

I have great success with Hal at Empire Cigars, Kevin at Silo Cigars, Eric(admin), and of course the biggie's like CI, JR, Thompson, etc.

I have never ordered but they seen reasonable over at Holt's and Jack Schwartz.

Do your homework; some places can get A LOT over MSRP for those things.
Vitamin G

I already have a couple, let me know if you need any.

tafdom

You know me, I have 2 sets from every year except for 2004. These are gifts for friends and I don't want to part with my aged Opus.

davidwys
Thank you for the suggestions.

Paul. Stogiesmile

This is DONE, thanks for all the input.

Paul. Stogiesmile

php007 Wrote:This is DONE, thanks for all the input.

that's a nice collection you got there paul. glad to see you found what you were looking for.