Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Tatuaje Black Label
My B&M got 3 jars, and he sent out an e-mail to let everyone know they were in.. I was there an hour later, and 1 1/2 jars were already gone. I bought 2 singles, and smoked one that night. After smoking it, I wanted a Jar. I called him the next day, and they were all gone.

Anyone that finds them - congrats! These are amazing smokes.
i have a few of those
I just nabbed 2 singles, and I count myself lucky to get those!
**shaking head**

I will stand out and say..I don't understand! I don't buy into hype so putting out 1,2,or 3 box's means nothing! If I get to try it, good, if not, fine. And at the price they are talking about I would want a few singles first.

What if after all of the waiting and expectations you get a jar and then after smoking one its no better than a brown label??

Just asking. I don't want anyone to blow a lid.
[user=249]jeht2000[/user] wrote:
Quote:**shaking head**

I will stand out and say..I don't understand! I don't buy into hype so putting out 1,2,or 3 box's means nothing! If I get to try it, good, if not, fine. And at the price they are talking about I would want a few singles first.

What if after all of the waiting and expectations you get a jar and then after smoking one its no better than a brown label??

Just asking. I don't want anyone to blow a lid.

Well, y'know, this wasn't a case of just an announcement or an ad campaign or a Pete Johnson press conference at RTDA or something---these had been given out in three packs at various tastings already, and the word was pretty universally "WOW! Goooooooood smoke!" from everyone who'd managed to get ahold of one that way.

Plus I've liked every Tatuaje I've smoked . . . how big a risk could it be?

The hype's gotten a bit frenzied with the supply glitches slowing things down, sure. I have a solid friendship with my local B&M and was able to have one reserved for me, so it was just a matter of waiting till theirs came in . . . and hoping they really got 'em in, down here on the ass end of the interstate. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1