Poll: Voters raise your hands
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
88.46%
23 88.46%
NO
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voters Poll
[party4]
Yep...I vote.
Irishcelt Wrote:I have always voted.  My belief is that if you do not vote then do not complain.

Actually, the arguement to that statement would be that you voted this guy in.  He sucks.  I can complain cause I didn't vote for him (or anyone).  YOU can't complain cause thats your guy.

just plaing a little devils advocate here (I vote all November elections and primaries when I remember they are occuring)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Another thing... isn't it somewhat ironic that there is a poll to see if people here vote or not?  If you don't vote, shouldn't the "NO" option of the poll be zero?  Kinda funny that people vote to say they don't vote Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I vote always.....sorry but I dont think it makes a difference.....im still going to do it though
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
MikeD Wrote:Another thing... isn't it somewhat ironic that there is a poll to see if people here vote or not?  If you don't vote, shouldn't the "NO" option of the poll be zero?  Kinda funny that people vote to say they don't vote Big Grin

Interestingly, you have a point there, sir.

Hmmmm. . . .

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
MikeD Wrote:Another thing... isn't it somewhat ironic that there is a poll to see if people here vote or not?  If you don't vote, shouldn't the "NO" option of the poll be zero?  Kinda funny that people vote to say they don't vote Big Grin

excellent point mike.  Smile

perhaps it opens upon a whole discussion on why you can vote in an internet poll but not in an election.  perhaps it's the whole driving to the polling place thing?  Smile
If an election were held in the forest, and nobody came, would it still be an election?  Let's discuss this one at the bar.
ColbyPants Wrote:

Interestingly, you have a point there, sir.

Hmmmm. . . .

TomC
 I love it...MikeD another spin on the topic...good one..... and only 23 of 300 something members too...guess voter apathy is rampant everywhere!!Regarding the forest and the votes, I need a drink to discuss this theory!! cheers and light up!!