Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virus scan logging into SC
I'll volunteer do the spanking on Danica!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Yes, it appears to be a GoDaddy issue. The forum is secure, passwords are secure. In checking the server log there is NO FTP access for the date/time that the files where changed. That means that nobody got my password, nor Dustins. The problem was someone actually got enough access to a server and ran a script that changed everyones account on that Godaddy server that used php.

I just don't understand these hackers. Instead of causing problems, why don't they be creative and like steal all the half-cents from interest charges at Bank of America and wire the funds to a good cause? "Hacker donates 1 million to starving children in Africa" (now if that happens tonight, I'm NOT responsible)

For as smart as some of these individuals are, one would think they would try to make a difference in this world versus malicious acts.
(05-10-2010, 09:10 PM)Admin Wrote: Yes, it appears to be a GoDaddy issue. The forum is secure, passwords are secure. In checking the server log there is NO FTP access for the date/time that the files where changed. That means that nobody got my password, nor Dustins. The problem was someone actually got enough access to a server and ran a script that changed everyones account on that Godaddy server that used php.

I just don't understand these hackers. Instead of causing problems, why don't they be creative and like steal all the half-cents from interest charges at Bank of America and wire the funds to a good cause? "Hacker donates 1 million to starving children in Africa" (now if that happens tonight, I'm NOT responsible)

For as smart as some of these individuals are, one would think they would try to make a difference in this world versus malicious acts.
If that happens tomorrow morning I'll bet the fed's will be at YOUR door Tongue
(05-10-2010, 09:10 PM)Admin Wrote: For as smart as some of these individuals are, one would think they would try to make a difference in this world versus malicious acts.

+1, Well said!

I don't see it happening though.....
This is my boomstick!
++1
(05-11-2010, 05:46 AM)EvilAsh Wrote:
(05-10-2010, 09:10 PM)Admin Wrote: For as smart as some of these individuals are, one would think they would try to make a difference in this world versus malicious acts.

+1, Well said!

I don't see it happening though.....
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Well for once I'm glad I didn't have access to SC.

Nice work guys and thanks..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore