Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Win!
Magnum PI Wrote:Congrats Tank! Go Vikings!

Thanks Andy.   I was really pulling for you today.   I could not believe the ending.
US_Tank Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Must be tough for your wife to be a single parent . . . Tongue

[lol]

Who looks like the good parent here Andy?   I don't see the wife playing football with the kids.   [color="red"]There is room on my back for a ride on the Vikings Bandwagon!  [/color]Big Grin
NOT an image i needed before bed time.  I'm trying NOT to chug a whole bottle of Zacapa.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
You can't win with 4 fumbles.
Can you fricken believe this?    Setting me up for a greater heartbreak.   But hey, they won the division.
i dont think i've ever seen anyone who sincerely has so much fun with kids.

Except maybe Michael Jackson, but i mean like serious, psychologically healthy fun.
Vitamin G Wrote:i dont think i've ever seen anyone who sincerely has so much fun with kids.

Except maybe Michael Jackson, but i mean like serious, psychologically healthy fun.

Thanks man.   They are my life.   We do a lot together.   You should have seen the roles they played last year in my bombing war with LK.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes Daryn... you should be proud the Vikes squeaked by the Giants who had nothing to play for and used their practice squad for the 2nd half of the game. WTG! [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
McNabb is going to torch the Vikes secondary.....Eagles will move on to face the G-Men.
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:McNabb is going to torch the Vikes secondary.....Eagles will move on to face the G-Men.

Even the Giants fear the Eagles. 
GREAT pics Daryn!!!! They brought a much needed smile to my face. You gotta love those father and son moments.