Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View today's Posts
I broke it again. It looks like "view new posts" reverted back to 2 days.

Can we get out 2 weeks back again please? Thanks

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out.... Smile
Glad this is fixed, I have a lot of catching up to do..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
"View new posts" is broken again. Can somebody please try to get it back? Thanks

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

all the New and old posts from the last time you were on are in your emails
only if you have subscribed, and if you have commented or started
No Justice, No Peace!
tits
did i fix it?
15 days is good. Thanks

DAMNIT, I broke it again!!! Could someone please look at it because it's only showing 24 hours. Thanks