Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Veterans Day - 2006
In honor of our brother Dave from Scotland, and in memory of some of the finest fighting soldiers the world has ever known, I propose a toast to the Scottish Regiments....[beer]( pretend it's Scotch Whiskey)

Fact:  1 in 3 Scottish  adult males gave their lives in World War I!! May they always be honored and respected and may they rest in eternal peace.  Some of these fine Regiments include:

Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Here here, cheers to the Scottish [beer]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Thanks gents, its all of our duty to never forget fallen brothers/sisters who gave on our behalf.

[Image: DSC00556.jpg]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
My father ensured I will never forget to pay tribute to these men without equal.

I will have myself a drink to them all tonight with real shottish whisky
Nice job with the patch Dave, I know some good men who'd be proud to see it worn again! 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
The honour is all mine Bob.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
For those that have served,are still serving,to those who have fallen..I will never forget and i SALUTE YOU.HOOAH!
Saluto
A heartfelt salute to all the men and women who've selflessly put themselves on the line so that others may be free

[Image: scotch.gif][usa]
Well said Bob.  an extra dram (to my usual daily dram) of Scotch for me tonight in honor of the Scottish and American soldiers (screw France!)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]