Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas trip Recap ...
So the trip to vegas was great .....Smoked a tone of cigars .Went to Casa Fuente.... Drank a ton .Played poker..and just had a blast  ....... The highlights of the cigars were

1 . God of fire Don Carlos Casa Fuente  .......This was an amazing smoke ... Definitely in my top 5 .... And Casa Fuente was worth every penny ....Friendly staff ...And the Waitress was a knockout ...... My cousin was blowaway with the experience and has vowed it will be part of our vegas ritual...

2 Hoyo De Monterey Epicure Robusto ...... Very nice ....

3 Bolivar Gold Medals ... Gift for my cousins bachelor party ...Very good smoke ..A little hard on the draw though..But I liked it alot ....

2 .LFD Carajos .... These are great Small Smokes ....

Damn ...I had a great time Smoked some phenomenal cigars .....
God of Fire....nice arse smoke

Glad you had a blast

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
BuddhaBill Wrote:So the trip to vegas was great .....Smoked a tone of cigars .Went to Casa Fuente.... Drank a ton .Played poker..and just had a blast  ....... The highlights of the cigars were

1 . God of fire Don Carlos Casa Fuente  .......This was an amazing smoke ... Definitely in my top 5 .... And Casa Fuente was worth every penny ....Friendly staff ...And the Waitress was a knockout ...... My cousin was blowaway with the experience and has vowed it will be part of our vegas ritual...

3 Bolivar Gold Medals ... Gift for my cousins bachelor party ...Very good smoke ..A little hard on the draw though..But I liked it alot ....

Bill, those are some fine a$$ sticks. glad you had a great timeCool
BuddhaBill Wrote:So the trip to vegas was great .....Smoked a tone of cigars .Went to Casa Fuente.... Drank a ton .Played poker..and just had a blast  ....... The highlights of the cigars were

1 . God of fire Don Carlos Casa Fuente  .......This was an amazing smoke ... Definitely in my top 5 .... And Casa Fuente was worth every penny ....Friendly staff ...And [color="red"]the Waitress was a knockout[/color] ...... My cousin was blowaway with the experience and has vowed it will be part of our vegas ritual...

This does me no good without pictures Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Next time you go to Casa Fuente be sure to grab an Ashton ESG if they still have them... One of the guys from the local B&M was out there last week and they only had about 2-3 boxes left, with a limit of 3 sticks per customer...

Sounds like you had a blast... Big Grin
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Sounds like a great time with some great smokes!

Your trip sounds awesome! I can't wait until I get out there one day. Glad you enjoyed those great smokes.
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
Awesome trip and glad for you man. I would love to go someday. Ditto on the esg.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I just thought it was great getting to share my love of cigars with friends and family and seeing how much they appreciated it ...and enjoyed it ... The $30 a cigar for the GOF Don Carlos was money well spent and I think that is what I want for christmas from the Wife.

1 . God of fire Don Carlos Casa Fuente  .......This was an amazing smoke ... Definitely in my top 5 .... And Casa Fuente was worth every penny ....Friendly staff ...[color="red"]And the Waitress was a knockout [/color]...... My cousin was blowaway with the experience and has vowed it will be part of our vegas ritual...

PICTURES! Where are the pictures?Tongue

Sound like a great time, I will have to get there one of these days.