• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas Robaina Famosos
Vegas Robaina Famosos (2007)

[*]Size: 5 5/8 x 48
[*]Shape: Toro
[*]Wrapper: Cuba
[*]Filler: Cuba
[*]Binder: Cuba
Here is one of my favorite cuban cigar. I really like the size of this cigar. Being from 07 its still a very fresh cigar.

The construction very good. The draw is perfect the burn was a bit streaky but only need a little touch up to fix.

This is full bodied cigar with nice bold coffee flavors, leather, touch of wood but it came off a bit bitter on the after taste. There was notes of grass or hay which I think is from the fact these are only 7 months old.

I think after these have over a year on them they will smooth out and be one hell of a smoke. As for now they are still good with lots of potential.

Right now I would give this a score of 8.4 out of 10

Thanks for the write up. I was  doing some research on this brand and they did say age would be better. It did however, get good reviews.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thanks for the review. they are beautiful gars
Thanks for the review - an all time favorite of mine!

Nice review, this is one of my regular cigars in my rotation. I have to say they are among one of my favorites. No doubt a year of age would improve them a lot. These seem to be a cigar that goes under the radar, and not spoken about too often.
Bob,

How do the different sizes compare in flavor?
Honestly I don't know yet. I was gifted a Unicos by someone and have not gotten around to smoking it yet. So many cigars so little time.

fishhound Wrote:Nice review, this is one of my regular cigars in my rotation. I have to say they are among one of my favorites. No doubt a year of age would improve them a lot. These seem to be a cigar that goes under the radar, and not spoken about too often.

I like em a bunch!  good review
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Bluesman gifted one to me, which I smoked on New Year's Eve.
I thought it was quite good, but didn't blow me away with goodness...whereas some other similarly priced cigars from that part of the world do.
Definitely a stick everyone should try though.
The Famosos is a great cigar, but the Don Alejandro is absolutely stunning.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"