Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VISITING AMSTERDAM
I will be in Amsterdam later this month.  Any advice as to the places to go for a good stogie and a nice drink?
Can't help you out!   When you find a place though watch out for the brownies!  Wink
Got caught out with the brownies when I was in Holland in the early eighties.  I was suffering from a monster hangover and stopped by for a coffee and sampled some really tasty cookies and cakes.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"No hangover and the rest of the day was a tad dreamy. 

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Good job hair folicle analysis wasn't around back then or I would have spent time in the Brig.  The older guys enlightened me and I steered well clear of the bohemian coffee shops for the rest of the visit
Did somebody mention brownies?

HEY DUB.....GET OVER HERE!!!

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:Did somebody mention brownies?

HEY DUB.....GET OVER HERE!!!

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Why Travel? [smokin4]

[Image: marinol.gif]
"Medical" Marijuana - The Facts
  • Medical marijuana already exists. It's called Marinol.

• A pharmaceutical product, Marinol, is widely available through prescription. It comes in the form of a pill and is also being studied by researchers for suitability via other delivery methods, such as an inhaler or patch. The active ingredient of Marinol is synthetic THC, which has been found to relieve the nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy for cancer patients and to assist with loss of appetite with AIDS patients.

• Unlike smoked marijuana--which contains more than 400 different chemicals, including most of the hazardous chemicals found in tobacco smoke-Marinol has been studied and approved by the medical community and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the nation's watchdog over unsafe and harmful food and drug products. Since the passage of the 1906 Pure Food and Drug Act, any drug that is marketed in the United States must undergo rigorous scientific testing. The approval process mandated by this act ensures that claims of safety and therapeutic value are supported by clinical evidence and keeps unsafe, ineffective and dangerous drugs off the market.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.