Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIAJE CIGARS
I was looking for something new to smoke and my tobacconist suggested a newer cigar to hit the market called Viaje. I was immediately drawn to the box. The cigars come in beautiful black lacquer boxes of 20. The band on this cigar is truly unique. I thought I'd give it a shot and Im glad I did.

From start to finish the cigar was incredible. The cigar sports an oily Criollo wrapper measuring 6 X 52. Its called Delicado, but its more traditional name would be a Toro size. The flavor was full from start to finish. The draw was effortless and it burned well throughout. The ash was a beautiful salt and pepper holding together nicely. Every puff packed loads of rich smoke. I dont normally love Nicaraguan cigars, but this is one of the better cigars Ive smoked this year. The cigar is a puro so all the tobacco is of Nicaraguan origin.

A definite must try.
I dont know about the rest of ou guys, but this seems more like an advertisement more than a review...
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]