Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V -Bomb
In June 1944, the German army began the use of what would be a very unique, very deadly, and historical weapon called the V1. The 'V' stood for Vergeltungswaffe which meant "vengeance weapon." Better known to Londoners as the "Buzz Bombs" or "doodlebugs," these flying bombs made a very distinct sound as they flew overhead at low altitude, before the timing mechanisms expired, and the bomb fell to earth, and exploded.

[Image: side.jpg5719DE78-61B0-441B-9C17424B7407D...gLarge.jpg]

I should have known something was up when the postman showed up dressed like this in the middle of July.

[Image: image1.jpg]

The bastige even had a woman's name on the return address, I'm sure one of Betty's cousin was involved...

[Image: bomb-queen-wmd_1024.jpg]

[size=3][size=2]Gathering some intel on one of my recent posts Jimmie decided it wasn't enough to fly to CA and hang out with me and Churros Y Puros. I was happy  with the time we spent + your help to get on the carpool lane to go visit Doc at his 3rd Annual Herf.
[/size]
[/size]
[Image: IMG_0502.jpg?t=1247544180]

Some people wouldn't leave well enough alone...

[Image: IMG_0503.jpg?t=1247549761]

Jimmie read I was looking into a V-Cutter, he then sends me a text and next thing I know his favorite V-cutter is in the mail and he has the balls to include his signature V Mumcero and a smelly, delicious looking Johhny-O Lancero to go along with it.  Millie Grazie my friend!

That's the way The Mum rolls.[pimp]

That Mumsy is a Class Act.  Great bomb Mum [thumbsup]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
That is a SWEET looking cutter.  Awesome gift Jimmie, very nice.  [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
That is awesome Jimmie!!!   [thumbsup]

-PO- Wrote:That Mumsy is a Class Act.  Great bomb Mum [thumbsup]
+1[thumbsup]   - "Classy" is the only word that comes to mind...well done Jimmie.
Top notch bomb Jimmy[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
As usual well done Jimmie! How about some info on that sweet looking cutter for inquiring minds.
doubled Wrote:As usual well done Jimmie! How about some info on that sweet looking cutter for inquiring minds.
You can get that cutter not far from you Dave..Confusedhock:
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Enjoy Marcelo.  I actually performed a selfish act as I'm hoping you will come to Vegas with the cutter so I may use it.

It's my go to cutter and I don't want to take a chance and lose mine  to airport security.. Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
    Clever bomb, Jimmie!  V-Cutter, Oliva Serie V - I like it! [thumbsup]