Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated pics of the CROP!!!!!
So what is the name of the product going to be ?? Count me in !! Big Grin
Very cool! Lets just say that you have a lot more patience than I do.  I just want to clip a cigar and light it, not grow it, dry it, roll it, age it, then clip it :dude:
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

That is Neat.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
those are some healthy looking anklebiters! Smile
Awesome!!!

Lookin good! I cant wait to see how they turn out. I used to grow tobacco when I was a kid. We had an old Kentuckian that lived across the street from us. He would go visit his kin in the spring and bring me back tobacco starts when he came home and I would grow them. I have no clue what type of tobacco it was but I’m pretty sure it was the kind they made cigarettes out of. When it was done growing I would cut the plant off at the ground and run a big knife through the stalk to open them up and then run a broom handle through stalk and hang the plants in our shed to dry. After the plants were dry I would wait for a day or two of high humidity and the tobacco leaves would soften up so you could handle them (I think they call this being in case) other wise they would just crumble in your hands. I would cut the leaves and roll cigars or take the tobacco and smoke it in home made corncob pipes. I’m sure the gars that I rolled were real dog rockets but hey I thought I was cool…lol Any way I may have to give it another try some day. Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing your project with us.
Looking good so far, can't wait to see those a few feet in the air Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
wowConfusedhock:
my plants are small, but I guess that they will make stronger cigarsTongue

Attached Files Image(s)

hell yeah!!! Nice looking plants there.  How difficult of a plant is tobacco to deal with as far as the growing end of it goes?  I know that after harvest there's plenty of work to do, but is it fairly easy going before that point?