Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uneven burn question
IMO the only cigars that have tunneld on me was my fault' for not puffing/smoking it at least 1 time a minute. [italy][rob]

any longer than that and the "cheery" will go out,then you have to puff and puff to get it glowing again,hence tunneling.That is all. [rob]
BuffaloBill Wrote:I've always just blasted the slow burning side with a torch lighter and gotten on with it.  That is, until I read this thread. 

Over the last few days I've really slowed down, turned the slow burning side toward the bottom and tried Bungalowbill's purging method.  What a difference! 

Puffing away to get a tunneling cigar going again only makes it bitter.  Blowing through it for 10 or 20 seconds gets it burning evenly again without ruining the flavor.

I love the knowledge I gain here.
every stick loves a good blow every now & again
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:every stick loves a good blow every now & again
Confusedhock:

Big Grin...so true

-jesse

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
BuffaloBill Wrote:I've always just blasted the slow burning side with a torch lighter and gotten on with it.  That is, until I read this thread. 

Over the last few days I've really slowed down, turned the slow burning side toward the bottom and tried Bungalowbill's purging method.  What a difference! 

Puffing away to get a tunneling cigar going again only makes it bitter.  Blowing through it for 10 or 20 seconds gets it burning evenly again without ruining the flavor.

I love the knowledge I gain here.
every stick loves a good blow every now & again
Or lick