Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . (UNC Murders)
The president of UNC Chapel Hill's student body was shot several times, but died early Wednesday from a single gunshot to her right temple, a police report says, according to the Associated Press.

The News & Observer says Chapel Hill police Chief Brian Curran told reporters that they haven't found anything to suggest that Eve Marie Carson, 22, struggled with the killer.

"We have no evidence to believe that it was a targeted crime, but really we're still in the first 24 or 36 hours of this investigation," Curran said at a news conference. "As far as I know, she wasn't having problems with anybody."

They recovered her vehicle, a 2005 Toyota Highlander, about a mile from the intersection where police found her body after residents reported hearing gunshots around 5:15 a.m. ET.

Carson's wallet and keys are still missing, Curran says.

WRAL-TV says the university is offering a $25,000 reward.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Shit. Piss. Fuck. Damn.

Peace, strength and comfort to her family and loved ones . . . and swift and terrible retribution on her killer. Please.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Shit. Piss. Fuck. Damn.

Peace, strength and comfort to her family and loved ones . . . and swift and terrible retribution on her killer. Please.

NANP™
[cigar]
Amen to that. Sad
Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Shit. Piss. Fuck. Damn.

NANP™
[cigar]
very swift!:X
Did you know this person or is this a random life sucks post?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

semi random (all these college shootings depress me)
Hmm I hadn't heard about this.  But I also don't watch or read much news.
Sad.
Sad
ColbyPants Wrote:semi random (all these college shootings depress me)
me as well mann...this is just sad  Sad
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Terribly ugly sign of the times, and absolutely heartbreaking.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"