Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC121
Anybody see? Big Grin
LMAO
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
YUP!

Smile
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Just read the results this morning. I can't seem to get motivated to dish out that kind of cash to watch it.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
used to really enjoy UFC but now it seems they have a new one on every other week it seems and its just too much for me.
--Mike
What's UFC?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-24-2010, 03:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: What's UFC?
Really? Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.
(10-24-2010, 03:16 PM)BlackKnight Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 03:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: What's UFC?
Really? Ultimate Fighting Championship.

I just don't watch that stuff. Violence, I had enough of that growing up in Newark which I'm sure Tony could appreciate.
We were out with friends last night and they were talking about TV shows and my wife and I never heard of them.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
man, I wish I could have seen that. Brock learned some humility for sure! He'll be back. Better and stronger. Brock was in love with that belt almost as much as he is in love with himself!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Great fights. Hamil has been my son's favorite since he was in the house and I've hated Tito forever so that fight was awesome. Cain beat the hell outta Brock, which kinda sucked but Cain's phenomenal and Brock was a class act after the fight. Lesnar handles losses better than wins it seems.
I thought Brock was going to run through Cain.

Not that I didnt believe he was a great fighter, heck Cain kocked out my hero Minitauro Nogeira. But Cain was better skilled that night and it continues to show that Brock has much more to learn.

Like Skipper said, Brock will be back, better and stronger but hopefully more skilled
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin