Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Griffin in an early decisive victory
25.00%
2 25.00%
Griffin by decision
50.00%
4 50.00%
Evans in an early decisive victory
0%
0 0%
Evans by decision
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC 92
What do you think?

I'm going hands down Griffin.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:What do you think?

I'm going hands down Griffin.
spot on john.  [thumbsup]
yeah, I'm seeing a submission in the second round
evans is from the same cloth as rampage jackson and we all saw how griffin's superior discipline and technique deconstructed him. 

griffin will slowly analyze and dissect evans.  the only trick here to how it ends is how far evans pushes.  if he goes all out i would agree on a submission.
Griffin has heart and a scrapping ability like I have never seen in the UFC.   He is my favorite fighter because of this.   However, I think Evan is too much! 

Evans is strong, he is a better wrestler, and he is a better striker.   When Evan tries to strike Griffin I believe Griffin will box.   Therefore Evans will use his strength and wrestling to take Griffin down more often and win by decision.
I can't believe it!!! Me and tank agree almost completely on thisTongue

I don't know what some of you are smoking, but why do you think Griffin is going to submit Evans? Nobody else has and his jj isn't THAT good! The only way Evans is going to lose this fight is if he can't take griffin down. OR, he gets too winded.
Griffin is a tough s.o.b he will rock him hands down
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
jeht2000 Wrote:I can't believe it!!! Me and tank agree almost completely on thisTongue

I don't know what some of you are smoking, but why do you think Griffin is going to submit Evans? Nobody else has and his jj isn't THAT good! The only way Evans is going to lose this fight is if he can't take Griffin down. OR, he gets too winded.

Griffin can box with Evans.   But if Evans lands a slug it could put down Griffin.   I say it could cause there is always the chance.   Evan's knocked out Chuck Liddell.   But we all know Griffin weathered the Rampage storm.

Evans will be able to take Griffin down and I think this will be the difference.   Evans is just stronger and a better wrestler.   With that said Griffin does have the chance of submitting Evans from the bottom but I see it as unlikely.
Yea, put them almost equal on their feet tank. Thats why I mentioned the take down game. BUT, Evans looked much better on his feet with Chuck. I'm going to say it. If Evans doesn't get winded he will win
jeht2000 Wrote:Yea, put them almost equal on their feet tank. Thats why I mentioned the take down game. BUT, Evans looked much better on his feet with Chuck. I'm going to say it. If Evans doesn't get winded he will win

I agree.   Griffin a better jabber and boxer,  Evans more knockout power.