Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter?
Twitter...   not sure that I get it just yet, but I figured I would give a try for a little while and see what happens...

It is kind of like Facebook, but only with status updates...

It must just be that I am not buy enough or that I want to eat up even more of my phone battery?    Hmmmm...

And to top it off, some douchebag has maytagman so I had to use maytagman1 instead...   bastige....    [curse]

I've been on Twitter about a year. @joereist
Lots of cigar folks...
Doc StogieFresh
Terry Simpson
Jerry, Brian, Walt from Stogie Review
CigarJack
Sam Leccia
The CAO marketing guy with all the tattoos
AVO
From StogieChat I know of Proggity and Macallan too

I'm sure I'm forgetting some as well.
MaytagMan Wrote:Twitter...   not sure that I get it just yet, but I figured I would give a try for a little while and see what happens...

It must just be that I am not buy enough or that I want to eat up even more of my phone battery?    Hmmmm...

And to top it off, some douchebag has maytagman so I had to use maytagman1 instead...   bastige....    [curse]
ahahahah..why is this sooo damn funny to me??  [lol]
and you got me on facebook and I love it! 
I'm there as @cigarchoice

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

madurodave Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:Twitter...   not sure that I get it just yet, but I figured I would give a try for a little while and see what happens...

[color="red"]And to top it off, some douchebag has maytagman so I had to use maytagman1 instead...   bastige....    [/color][curse]
ahahahah..why is this sooo damn funny to me??  [lol]

The fugger only has one post way back at the beginning of the month...   oh well...

I just need to get it all figured out - I know how to post pics now, and have the instructions on posting links, so things are looking up...