Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning 21... what to drink
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:well, what kinds of things do you like so far? (I'm pretty sure you've had a drink or two before Wink)

I personally prefer single malt scotch with my cigars.  Something like Macallan 12, Balvenie 12 or Dalmore Cigar Malt would work.

Dont listen to Mike!

BOURBON!

I prefer Wild Turkey distillations myself.  Rare Breed is a good example.

TomC
If you like Bourbon, give Blanton's a try.  If you can't get that, Bookers is a close second.   Booker's is about 127 proof so be careful with this stuff.
AHHHH< just down a few beers and you're be happy as hell!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
ColbyPants Wrote:Dont listen to Mike!

BOURBON!

I prefer Wild Turkey distillations myself.  Rare Breed is a good example.

TomC
I still need to pick up some of that rare breed and give it a try.  Too many nights that ended poorly with the wild turkey to start that relationship back up, but still love bourbon.
Go out and drink as many Red Headed Sluts as you can, trust me you love it in the morning TongueConfusedhock:
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
21 tomorrow! oh yeah!
maverick Wrote:21 tomorrow! oh yeah!

like ummm... you never drank before? Tongue

man, the drinking age was 18 when I turned 18 & your average drink was less than $2 (beer was around a buck). By the time I was 21 I pretty much got that binge thing out of my system.
lol, yeah i don't even know if i'm gonna drink tomorrow or not...
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
maverick Wrote:21 tomorrow! oh yeah!

like ummm... you never drank before? Tongue

man, the drinking age was 18 when I turned 18 & your average drink was less than $2 (beer was around a buck). By the time I was 21 I pretty much got that binge thing out of my system.

For me, it was the Seabees . . . drinking age 18 on base, at least, and barracks parties every weekend. Three years of seldom sober and I was over it, lol.

Now it's all about the quality, not the quantity.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
In Brazil there is no age for buying alcohol. you could buy beer "for your dad" if you were 10-12 years old . Funny enough because it was so readly available, getting drunk was never some we did as kids. I have a picture of me drinking a beer with my mom and dad  at a party when I was 13-14. Neither of them drank but it was no big deal to have a beer at an event.

Enjoy your 21st maverick!
18 through 21. Yea, it would be nice to remember some of those days. I think back now and just shake my head and say what a waste I was.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore