Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday Drive
So, I have almost a 3 hour drive tomorrow. I have an important meeting at the corporate office, in Lancaster, Pa. It just hit me that I need to pick out a stick or two for the way home! I'll be leaving Lancaster around 3 or 4, so I'll be sure to hit traffic...but there is a bright side!

I am pretty pumped up for tomorrow anyway, and now that I get to enjoy a stick or two on the way home, I am thrilled!

Damn radio fried in the truck last week, so I'll have lots of time to reflect...lol

Oh, and BTW "Tuesday Drive" sounds like a great name for a band. What do you think CJ???
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
MMM, I wonder why he's going to corp. headquarters?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-28-2010, 09:50 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: MMM, I wonder why he's going to corp. headquarters?

Rolleyes

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Great luck!
Lots of luck on your meeting and your drive tim!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I thought you lived west? Or did we alreaddy have this conversation? lol Im so confused.
Good luck!
Enjoy the drive bro. Sometimes its nice to be alone with your thoughts, a few good sticks, and thousands of assholes around you that cant drive. Smile
I like smoking lightning
Good luck with the meeting Tim!!!

Sounds like it's going to be a nice day for a drive/smoke as well Big Grin
This is my boomstick!
Smoking stogies during a stressful drive makes everything okay again:

Cut me off?? Eh, who cares.
Playing games?? Eh, look at you.
6-Lane Parking Lot?? Eh, no big deal.

LOOK AT THE ASH ON THIS ONE!!!
Damn, it smells good. Tastes good, too.
Ohhhph... gotta ash out the window.
Mmmmmmmmmmm, billows of smoke!
Now, where's my tea? There she is.
Puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Hahaha!

Thanks guys!

I'll check in with you guys later.

Have a good one!