Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trocadero - By Pete Johnson
Tried a new mild stick this morning. In the mornings I don't like a very strong cigar, so it fit pretty well. Also, I think this is the type of stick that one might offer a friend who does not smoke often. It has excellent construction and a great burn. It is not complex. It has a smooth tobacco flavor and not much in the way of spice. Pete is after the $3-$4 price point with these sticks, and in that arena I think these are pretty good. I am going to carry one with me when I go out, the perfect offering for whomever shows up to join me for a smoke. These will not do anything for the person who looks for strong bold flavors or peppery punch, but they are better than your average bundled stick in the same category.

[Image: IMG_1426.jpg][Image: IMG_1427.jpg]

I expect this will go good with a Saturday morning cup of Joe...
--Easy

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." --Mark Twain
Anybody else give these a try? [Image: zybasa2e.jpg]
--Easy

Yes, and I agree with you. A er good morning smoke with coffee.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I haven't seen them yet. I'll keep an eye out for them.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks for the reply. I had another of these and I continue to be very impressed with the construction for the price point.

(10-18-2012, 09:44 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yes, and I agree with you. A er good morning smoke with coffee.

--Easy