Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinidad Habana Reserve?
So, I just received a box of cigars that I actually won...

Trinidad Habana Reserve Churchills - and Altadis product...

Has anybody tried these?  Thoughts/opinions?

Thanks!

I've not tried them, but I've heard of them. Altadis also has the RyJ Habana Reserve, which I think is one of their better offerings.
Been looking forward to trying the Trinidads out as well, since the regular line Trini's are better than the regular line RyJ's, IMO
I have not had the Habana reserve but I had one of the maduro's the other night. It was in the bargain box at my local shop. It was a great smoke.

I believe it was a Churchill but it was a huge cigar. As good as it was it nearly defeated me. Like 8 inches by 58 ring guage.

It has put a positive face on the Trinidad brand for me. Very nice cigar.

[cigar]
AWESOME SMOKE!!!!! I tried some about a week ago and I found that they were super smooth and great taste. I liked them so much that i bought a box. Hope that you enjoy them.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

stogiedad.1 Wrote:AWESOME SMOKE!!!!! I tried some about a week ago and I found that they were super smooth and great taste. I liked them so much that i bought a box. Hope that you enjoy them.

I'll have to wait for the weekend to try one... these are the Churchills, and are likely to take some time at 7 x 54...