Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tried the New Edge?
About a month ago I was in my local B&M and they had the new The Edge 25 bundles. They didn't want to sell them yet because they had the originals left. Has anyone tried them yet? How do they compare? I am really loving the Corojo torpedos.
I havn't heard about them. The Edge "Lite" is out though....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I havn't heard about them. The Edge "Lite" is out though....
They are wrapped and have a little band at the bottom(foot). They were in bundles of 25.
BrianEE93 Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I havn't heard about them. The Edge "Lite" is out though....
They are wrapped and have a little band at the bottom(foot). They were in bundles of 25.

The old world reserves?

They are great.

By the way, that band at the bottom is made from tobacco. It's supposed to be smokable, but I tear them off. They burn like crap and want to fall on your lap. Without that band they are a great cigar.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
BrianEE93 Wrote:

The old world reserves?

They are great.

By the way, that band at the bottom is made from tobacco. It's supposed to be smokable, but I tear them off. They burn like crap and want to fall on your lap. Without that band they are a great cigar.
The guy told me they were the new Edge. RP stopped making them because of quality issues and now is releasing the new ones. I will have to stop back by and see if they have put them out yet. I have quite a few of the old ones so I hope they will be selling singles.
I love the OWR, but I didn't think they were bundled.

I thought they were in something like cases of 100.

And a little pricey around here.....$12-$15 depending on size.  I like the maduro better.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
well the owr definately aren't bundled.  and bundled edges?  hmmm...

but if it has the definitive tobacco at the foot i'm with skip that they're owr. 
Yeah...
The only new edge's I know of are the boxed press "squared" edge's............same smoke with a sub par draw....same taste and stregnth.
The Lite has been out.....purchased a handful from Atlantic back in January.Ok,not worth a box.