Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel Question
fishhound Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:I will give you a hint, since my B-Day is Oct. 18th I am giving myself a little vacation so I am flying east to an unknown location.  May god watch over me on this trip to the dark side. Cool
  Confusedhock:
We need to talk about this in much detail. Sounds like the trip of a life time.Wink
Oh it is trust me Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Bring a torp.......bight off tip and light it using the lends of a 60 year olds glasses

thats the MacGyver wayBig Grin

Have a safe trip Paul
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
What a great day the 18th October is ....... legends were born on this dayWink

October for your journey?

I like November.........

By the way.

Punch cutter on a key chain ...... no problems and a lighter in your carry on is also stress free, it is more of an issue if it is in checked luggage due to pressures etc.

Smile
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:What a great day the 18th October is ....... legends were born on this dayWink

October for your journey?

I like November.........

By the way.

Punch cutter on a key chain ...... no problems and a lighter in your carry on is also stress free, it is more of an issue if it is in checked luggage due to pressures etc.

Smile
Yes sir the 18th is a great day and I have the honor of sharing it with a top notch brother WinkBig Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
fishhound Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:I will give you a hint, since my B-Day is Oct. 18th I am giving myself a little vacation so I am flying east to an unknown location.  May god watch over me on this trip to the dark side. Cool
  Confusedhock:
We need to talk about this in much detail. Sounds like the trip of a life time.Wink

Well if its LI then you will have fun! 
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fishhound Wrote:
  Confusedhock:

I second that.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fishhound Wrote:
  Confusedhock:

I second that.

I still think PO is in cohoots with Parkster and they are going to wreck some shit together.  Unless PO is going to redeem himself against Mario and show up "Nobody is Safe" style!  Tongue

US_Tank Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fishhound Wrote:
  Confusedhock:

I second that.

I still think PO is in cohoots with Parkster and they are going to wreck some shit together.  Unless PO is going to redeem himself against Mario and show up "Nobody is Safe" style!  Tongue
You just never know, I have been silent for way too long!!!!!! Confusedhock:Cool
Paul,

If you can't smoke you can make up for it in ND! 
Steve, the drive is 6.5 hours for you.  BuddaBill and Scott you are talking 10 hours from Denver.   Would love to see you guys.