Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ADD LK to the LIST!

Ok fellas...you can go ahead and add me to the ever growing BOMBING list served up by no other than the RABBID DOGGY DISC himself!!Tongue

Same MO...Poor Pug's Addy was used...sent from GA...boxed smelled like dirty paws...but wait...that can go for either of them!! HAHAHA

This is insane....look at the arnsel below....this guy is on a RAMPAGE!!

[Image: dd_bomb2.jpg]

Look at the note...the doggie taunting the LEGEND KILLER!! Well bud...you got me man...I'll admit that...and after seeing the MASSIVE SHLACKING around here...who knows when you would stop and/or if you will ever run out of ammo. I am posting a message for ALL NEWBIES to run now and dont even post!! DD WILL FIND YOU! I strongly urge all to stay away!! LOL

Thanks DD!!! Awesome and very generous...thanks also for knocking down the Christmas wreath over my door....now I gotta fix that tomorrow! Smile

Between this and the HUGE SS hit...I am taking a vacation!! NY is just not safe these days! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
OH Yeah!Touched good!
You continue to out do yourself, Discdog, nice hit.
holy jesus! Confusedhock: that's a hit.  incredibly thoughtful and generous as always d/d. 

we'll get you yet.  As soon as we all get out of the e/r.
DD's new name should be "The Energizer"....

......he keeps bombing, and bombing, and bombing..........

Awesome Hit!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:DD's new name should be "The Energizer"....

......he keeps bombing, and bombing, and bombing..........

Awesome Hit!!
LOL, Man DD you are just plowing through SC members, well done sir
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
WOWSERS!

The long arm of the law strikes again!
Geeze DD. You have fired all your guns. Very generous!

[Image: 021%20H.L.%20Green%20Big%20Guns.jpg]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.