Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torano Signature Maduro
About 2-3 weeks ago I recieved one of theses in the mail as a freebe offer. Came in little box that was about 2in diameter by about 7in long,I believe it was a toro size. Anyway, the other day I decided to take down the christmas lights and grabbed this cigar from the desk top. Figured it might be a decent smoke that needed no attention. Needles to say after lighting this thing up it recieved all my attention! The flavor was Real nice, the burn was excellent, the construction seemed to be good and I didnt get any of the lights taken down. I ended up sitting on the porch enjoying this cigar and trying to figure out why I have never even given them a thought. So now im gonna have to serch around to see who's got these the cheapest and grab my self a box or 2.

Anyone else have anything to say about this line...Good or Bad...?????

Mike
The Torano Signature seris is a VERY good cigar, like you said GREAT flavors and very nice construction.  IC and Nightshade sent a box for us at the last LI Herf and I think most of them were smoked there.  I know that that was the forst time I tried them and I love them now, they will always have a place in my humi.  IMHO, they are the best ones out of the Torano line.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I like this cigar alot also!  I heard it has the same wrapper leaf as the Brazilia, and made in the same factory.  Anyone know if this is true?
wingo Wrote:I like this cigar alot also!  I heard it has the same wrapper leaf as the Brazilia, and made in the same factory.  Anyone know if this is true?
might be true because it IS Brazilian wrapper. I love them and been smoking them for years.Cool
Mark Wrote:The Torano Signature seris is a VERY good cigar, like you said GREAT flavors and very nice construction.  IC and Nightshade sent a box for us at the last LI Herf and I think most of them were smoked there.  I know that that was the forst time I tried them and I love them now, they will always have a place in my humi.  IMHO, they are the best ones out of the Torano line.
Absolutely agreed.  An amazing stick.  After trying a few at the herf I went out and bought a box of churchills.  Great stick that becomes a tremendous one when you factor in what you can get it for.
wingo Wrote:I like this cigar alot also!  I heard it has the same wrapper leaf as the Brazilia, and made in the same factory.  Anyone know if this is true?

Excellent smoke and I've also been smoking these for years.

And yes, they are made in the same factories as CAO shares facilities with Torano but its actually a CAO factory - unlike Torano, CAO doesn't really have their "own place"
love em!  Those and the Virtuoso are just fantastic smokes, got some of that fantastic brasilian tabacco in there, great stuff!
Anyone no who has the best price on them??
just call eric and let him hook you up.  that's what i'd do.