Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Quiet!!!!
Well with all this bombing it seems to be way to quiet!!!! Confusedhock:  Feels like something bad is going to happen!!!!!Confusedhock:Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
hahaha... pobot is getting nervous!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:hahaha... pobot is getting nervous!
No, I think it is the other way around my friend!!!!!!Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
I don't think so. Be very, very quiet. I think I here something headed your way.Wink
maybe it's quiet cause the firm is dead? a former shell of itself?
discdog Wrote:
PO Wrote:
I don't think so. Be very, very quiet. I think I here something headed your way.Wink
DD, dont' forget I am Untouchable!!!  One of your best attempted this weekend but I escaped Tongue  For now I hid my mailbox in the attic Big GrinWink
Po......don't answer the door.........don't answer the door.......don't........Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
PO Wrote:
discdog Wrote:
PO Wrote:
DD, dont' forget I am Untouchable!!!  One of your best attempted this weekend but I escaped Tongue  For now I hid my mailbox in the attic Big GrinWink

no, your firm (which in itself troubles me for a whole other reason Tongue )

OK wiseguy... heed the indians advice!
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Po......don't answer the door.........don't answer the door.......don't........Confusedhock:
Come on Jan don't be scared, DA FIRM established in 2005 still going strong!!!!!
They shot the horse out from under me!!

And we still havn't even heard from the Cowboy tonight!! Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles