Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Soprano
OK, how long before Parkster refers to clipping one of these to "circumsizing Tony"?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:OK, how long before Parkster refers to clipping one of these to "circumsizing Tony"?
Ugh.  I maybe have to give up cigars for that one.  I'm just glad it wasn't a Ditka.
I waiting for the new and somewhat obvious name for the cutter
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I waiting for the new and somewhat obvious name for the cutter

How about "The cookie cutter"?  comes with the SmartKlamp.

http://www.smartklamp.com/parents/thesmartklamp.html

A new type of cigar holder.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
that cigar is one my Fav sticks to smoke. I have 3 boxes of them now. Going to get the humi next week. i will just the WARDEN it was already here she will never know. I really like the big fat sig cigar. I am missing my left index finger so its the easiet for me to smoke.
Do they sell this cigar in a regular box, or does it only come with the humidor?
The cigar bar here sells singles out of it. Its the big fat one of the bunch. I think they have the humi and sticks for 480 for the whole thing. that is if its the same one. Ill be up there tom nite and make sure thats it Thats what i want for xmas. I had some clients buy me some boxes of the other sizes.
Its the fat one on the left
waste of money IMO just another CAO marketing ploy.I can buy 2 LFD Chisels for the price of 1 Soprano.And better yet 3 RP Edge maddie toro's.[rob]
I think the sopranos (& the LFDs) are much better than any RP. IMHO