Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonto a true Injun smoker
Back in the days of cowboys & Injuns,  Geronimo  an Apache leader and medicine man was best known for his fearlessness in resisting anyone who attempted to remove his people from their tribal lands. When he was finally captured by Indian agents and brought to San Carlos, he tried his hand at smoking meat.

That tradition continues today with our very own Injun (Tonto).

Who knows what Tonto will be smoking this weekend as he celebrates his special day.

Happy Birthday Jan!

Remember to smoke a stogie, smoke some meat & if you wish pull your meat. Lol

Enjoy yiour birthday with the family. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Have a great day Jan!!!
This is my boomstick!
Happy Birthday Jan!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Happy Birthday, Jan!!!
Happy Birthday, Jan! Have a great day!

Thank guys.

Had a busy day.  Got a package of some cigars I bid on last week & forgot about.  I'll post pics later.

Had to pick up Mr. Bunny (aka Bun Bun) at the vet (& pay the bill).  But he's home & doing a little better & my daughter is happy.

Then had to set up an appt for this morning.  Older daughter goes to school hybrid (every other day).  Yesterday, she had a headache (normal for her...migraines).  So I kept her home.  By yesterday afternoon, she had muscle aches, sore throat & lost her sense of smell.  So Covid test this morning.

Had some Chinese food for dinner, & then opened a few presents from the wife & kids.

I had been drinking bourbon lately.  Started with some cheap stuff...Benchmark (by Buffalo Trace) It had a nice flavor (to me) a little fruity & smooth.  I had the bottle sitting on the kitchen counter & had bought it last year for use in making chili.  Then After that was gone, I moved on to try new things....thanks to magnum's bomb last year, I had a bunch of samples to try.

Anyway, long story/short...my wife picked up a few bottles for me.

[Image: Bourbon01.jpg]
The white bottle is some kind of flavored rum.  Wife said it looked good to her Big Grin .
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles