Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Told to say Hi
I met Wookin Pa Nub at the Blowin' Smoke birthday party. I should've known about this site since I met Eric and his V-ROD at Thunder in the Cascades this year, but I've been busy drinking, acting like a fool, and riding my Harley.

My name's Travis and I'm an .... what, this isn't the AA board? Ah well, screw it. I'll check it out anyhow. AA is for quitters anyhow. If any of you who read this are recovering alcoholics, I'll drink what you're not. [beer]

Don't worry, I won't be on here often. Just wanted to say Hi to Sam after meeting him yesterday. You should've come to King Beaver, dude. Then again, I ended up staying until midnight, so you wouldn't have gotten home until way late. Nobody got naked, so you didn't miss anything.

Hug 'em,

Travis
odd introduction, welcome.
come often and enjoy!
Come on in the water is fine.[welcome]

Smoke
[welcome]   [rob]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome]

This is were america gets together to talk about the issues you, really care about.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Travis!

WELCOME MY MAN!

I met Travis at the Allegheny Smokeworks...and he is one cool kat.

Please give him a warm welcome!

Thanks for joining Trav.

Welcome Travis!  You sound just odd enough for this site.Wink
Bulz Wrote:Welcome Travis!  You sound just odd enough for this site.Wink
Bulz, You and Travis would get along great...I hope u get a chance to meet him someday.
Hello Travis!

Good to have you here!   I can't wait for the 2007 Thunder Event!!   lots of fun (and beer)! 

ET