Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tobacco Flavor Chart: Another Gem from Doc
http://tobacconistuniversity.org/blog/?p=1725
Boy this guy doesn't stop with great cigar info and database help.
No Justice, No Peace!
Man, I wish I was good at finding any of these flavors!
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
What a cool tool.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Cigar Flavor wheel...

[img][Image: cigarflavorwheel-1.jpg][/img]
Good to see the flavor wheel again. Still want to know what the differance between regular manure and hourse manure
--Mike
Very interesting, thanks for sharing. The only one that stumped me was "Chicken Coup". Not so sure I will be looking for that cigar Smile
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(05-25-2011, 07:29 PM)Emjaysmash Wrote: Man, I wish I was good at finding any of these flavors!

Im fairly new to the game, it took me 4 or 5 months before I was able to distinguish them. I smoke 1-3 sticks a day and my palate is still learning.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
(05-26-2011, 10:35 AM)BDM53 Wrote:
(05-25-2011, 07:29 PM)Emjaysmash Wrote: Man, I wish I was good at finding any of these flavors!

Im fairly new to the game, it took me 4 or 5 months before I was able to distinguish them. I smoke 1-3 sticks a day and my palate is still learning.

i was going to post nearly the same thing in response to the difference between regular manure vs horse manure. just takes some practice. a lot of cigars. and a lot of time spent out on a farm.
(05-26-2011, 08:16 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Good to see the flavor wheel again. Still want to know what the differance between regular manure and hourse manure

Mike, you could do some field testing and report back to us. :p

It is good to see the flavor wheel again, and this time I saved it along with Doc's chart. Both are excellent tools.

Thanks, Gents, for this information.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
I like me a good meaty, horsey cigar. Big Grin