Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toast Across America Dinner in Pensacola
Finalizing details, but for those not far away here's the scoop in brief (email to follow on our mailing list):

October 19th (Tuesday) at the Fish House (http://fishhouse.goodgrits.com). Limited to 30 people. Ticket price is $100 and includes a Toast Across America pack (cigars are similar to a BBMF this year!), an extra Rosado on me, and a four or five course meal ($200 total value). Someone from CFCF should be there. As I said, more details to follow. I just wanted to throw this out there for those close enough to possibly make it. Hope to see some of you at this wonderful charity dinner!
Thanks for reading!
Robbie
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
That is just awesome you are going to get the host a TAA Robbie. I'm excited for you. I always wanted to go to any of the big cigar functions but maybe one day. I always loved those TAA pacs too. LOL WOW on the BBMF. I'm sure you'll sell out.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Wish I could be there. Should be fun for those in the area.
Very Interesting.

I will be 9 days into my marriage by then. I wonder if it will be time for a night out by then.
Almirante Pirata
man, I'd love to do this...
(09-08-2010, 10:15 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Very Interesting.

I will be 9 days into my marriage by then. I wonder if it will be time for a night out by then.

You should be out of the honeymoon phase. Go for it.
So many places and so little time..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sounds like a great time - wish I could make it! Smile
(09-08-2010, 10:32 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Sounds like a great time - wish I could make it! Smile

Ditto, same here!
This is my boomstick!