Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired
I can't believe how tired I am.

It's been non stop since getting back from Vegas and Casa Mum and it's catching up a bit to say the least.

Had 5 weeks off since Vegas ..... You do the math

I need some sleep

2 weeks till home time then back to Da Jungle the first week of December.

I can't wait to see the back of 2011 it's burning me out.

Vent over, thanks for listening,
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
good luck brother. I think of you often. It's a rough way to make a living...
Stay strong.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Will you be home for Christmas again this year? If not send the ladies to the Mum castle.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Good luck buddy!
--Mike
(11-04-2011, 08:13 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Will you be home for Christmas again this year? If not send the ladies to the Mum castle.

Hahaha .... I don't think the girls would need much of a push to head back to the compound Jimmie.

I get home on the 29th December .... All going well.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Stay safe you scottish jungle dancer!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Stay safe and remember what you told me "you must take the time or your body will take it for you" I still don't listen to your advice even though it is GREAT advice.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Hey Dave stay focused. I know we have talked about it all recently. The rest is important somehow some way.