Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim's Mushrooms
(10-12-2011, 12:02 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Well, looks like we can all blame Tim for dead and delusional stogie chatters..... lol

aren't we all already delusional?
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(10-12-2011, 12:02 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Well, looks like we can all blame Tim for dead and delusional stogie chatters..... lol

Sssh!

Wink
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
When I was younger, I used to go in the woods with grandparents on some land they had and we would harvest Morels in the spring. ( spring is the only time they would come in)

Thanks for reminding me of some great memories.
(10-12-2011, 01:23 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: When I was younger, I used to go in the woods with grandparents on some land they had and we would harvest Morels in the spring. ( spring is the only time they would come in)

Thanks for reminding me of some great memories.

Sounds like great memories!!!

Morels......mmmmmm!

Not many real ones in my area, plenty of false morels.

I'd love to go on a spring morel hunt were there are actual morels.... LOL

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
When I was a kid, an old friend of my Grandpa's used to grow his own hallucinogenic mushrooms, but I don't think that counts. lol. I would love to go out and pick some wild mushrooms instead of buying them from the store every week.
Git R Dun!
Looks kinda like a blue waffle
I like smoking lightning