Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tick, Tock, Tick Tock...
Get them all good .........................
TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK, package is out for delivery...Let's see who it ROCKS!!!

Delivered, April 16, 2010, 10:39 am, VERMILION, OH 44089
_ Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, April 16, 2010, 9:11 am, VERMILION, OH 44089
_ Sorting Complete, April 16, 2010, 8:41 am, VERMILION, OH 44089
_ Arrival at Post Office, April 16, 2010, 7:34 am, VERMILION, OH 44089
_ Processed through Sort Facility, April 16, 2010, 12:45 am, CLEVELAND, OH 44101
_ Processed through Sort Facility, April 14, 2010, 7:00 pm, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054
_ Acceptance (APC), April 14, 2010, 12:26 pm, MIAMI, FL 33143
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
TOCK, TICK, TOCK, TICK...My BOMB had landed like a ton of BRICKS!!!! Who is the lucky recipient???
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

As Long as it stays in Miami and dont step foot in the big apple or there will be sausages flying people getting wacked with salami, olive oil all over the place and we cant have that.
Be very careful my friend...you could be my next victim!!!
(04-16-2010, 06:50 PM)jam Wrote: As Long as it stays in Miami and dont step foot in the big apple or there will be sausages flying people getting wacked with salami, olive oil all over the place and we cant have that.
Raul Julia

(04-16-2010, 06:44 PM)iSmoke Wrote: TOCK, TICK, TOCK, TICK...My BOMB had landed like a ton of BRICKS!!!! Who is the lucky recipient???

Who lives in Ohio?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The Buckeyes!!!
Raul Julia

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-18289.html

OH YA.....IT HIT THE TARGETBig Grin
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
(04-16-2010, 07:11 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(04-16-2010, 06:44 PM)iSmoke Wrote: TOCK, TICK, TOCK, TICK...My BOMB had landed like a ton of BRICKS!!!! Who is the lucky recipient???

Who lives in Ohio?

Nobody now!
Almirante Pirata