Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder In The Cascades 2006
ok ET, great pics.  Now stop sniffing the bike seat.   Big Grin
Looks like a good time once again! 
[winner]
ERIC RULES! (I thought that the girls had to take their tops off if they wanted to sit on your bike)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Trust me..they did MORE than that....

Photos to follow soon in the Exclusive member section....  Smile
admin Wrote:Trust me..they did MORE than that....

Cool

I thought there'd be more thunder.
admin Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:I'd like to ride the redhead!!![beer][rob]
You just never know about that Bluesman!   If you ever travel to my end of the woods, we can always make a road trip to see her and a few of her friends.   Wink

Uhm I can't seem to find that on the website Eric.  I'd like two boxes please.  Smile

TBS - Fine Cigars and So Much More.  Wink
Wow,I have not been on a bike run in years.
I used to know everybody,outlaw and non-outlaw.Some are still around,some dead,some in jail and some just went abnormal and stopped going and dress in suits and got suit jobs etc etc.
I remember hanging with Pulsateing Paula from Biker magazine at all the local runs here in jersey.

The breed and jersey bandanas used to hold some local events too,was fun.
I really need a bike again.Either a fatboy or a fully pakaged touring cruiser,which the wife wants so she can be fully comfortable.I also want to build a chopper from scratch,the old way,banging metal and welding,not one expensive machine to do anything,but I have access to a fully equipt machine shop,cnc,flowjet etc etc
Can't beat the life on a bike. Just got back from a three day trip to Salem,Oregon for a Poker Run with over 350 bikes. Saw some awesome country and finsihed up with some great cigars and cab. sav. sitting aound the motel pool.  Going for 10 days at the end of the month to Montana. Just riding all around exploring and no reservations. We pull into a town at 0'beer thirty and find a place to eat and sleep.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.

When do I get my Exclusive Membership?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.