Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three the Hard Way
Magnum PI Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:MEH! Tongue Another lone ranger looking for his 15 mins..... Smile
Down, down, down -

Maduro PiPs is going down.

Gardening Sucks!

Cool

I never really got the chance to get to know you PI, what I do know is that you just did the dumbest thing I have ever seen by baiting Pips.

I was nice to nearly get to know you.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:
Magnum PI[/user Wrote:wrote: [/b]
Quote:[b][user=309]Maduro PiPs]MEH! Tongue Another lone ranger looking for his 15 mins..... Smile
Down, down, down -

Maduro PiPs is going down.

Gardening Sucks!

Cool
Quote:I never really got the chance to get to know you PI, what I do know is that you just did the dumbest thing I have ever seen by baiting Pips.

I was nice to nearly get to know you.

Cool
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:LOL at Parkster. Now THAT'S funny.
[Image: tom_selleck_01.jpg]

All I hear is 'blah, blah, blah . . . '
Magnum PI Wrote:[Image: tom_selleck_01.jpg]

THE SOS call is a bit late PI...your fate has been sealed.......Confusedhock:

ps...I dont think anyone is hearing you anyway without the cord in that phone! LOL...I see the cord jack...but no cord.....you really need to come prepared....rookies....jeeshhh...Tongue

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:THE SOS call is a bit late PI...your fate has been sealed.......Confusedhock:

ps...I dont think anyone is hearing you anyway without the cord in that phone! LOL...I see the cord jack...but no cord.....you really need to come prepared....rookies....jeeshhh...Tongue

Poor Magnum.....he's not gonna know what hit him.

Confusedhock:
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user Wrote:wrote:
Quote:[user=212]sergione]
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
sergione Wrote:This Guy. Been on for how long and now wants to cause some hurt....

well someone is going to get a hurt real bad, and thats...

just wait and see
Yeah....just YOU wait & see....Confusedhock: Wink
Yes Tonto, I will see, you may not after...[devil]
Watch out.....or I'll just have to put in a call to the Firm Spokesman!!!Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

--- -.- --..-- /  .. /  --. --- - /  - .... . /  -- . ... ... .- --. . .-.-.- /  .. .----. -- /  -... .- -.-. -.- .-.-.- 

Big Grin

[line]
[user=351]Stands and Looks Back[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:THE SOS call is a bit late PI...your fate has been sealed.......Confusedhock:

Poor Magnum.....he's not gonna know what hit him.

Confusedhock:

.... . .----. ... /  -. --- - /  - .... . /  --- -. .-.. -.-- /  --- -. .   [Image: teu42.gif]

Big Grin

ColbyPants Wrote:
sergione Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
sergione Wrote:This Guy. Been on for how long and now wants to cause some hurt....

well someone is going to get a hurt real bad, and thats...

just wait and see
Yeah....just YOU wait & see....Confusedhock: Wink
Yes Tonto, I will see, you may not after...[devil]

serg = meh

PI = meh

terror will rain down upon you all!

Wink
personally i don't give a rats arse about serg but you guys should spare PI...HE DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER!!!!!

I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[Image: tomato-1.jpg]

Let that be a lesson to you, Pickle.
Magnum PI Wrote:[Image: tomato-1.jpg]

??????Now this guy is calling out Serg and the West Coast???? Major balls for the newbie...he has no clue...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Magnum PI Wrote:[Image: tomato-1.jpg]

Dont misstake dumb for brave, You are walking on a war ground PI, watch it!

or...

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin