Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is getting out of hand!!
madurodave Wrote:TANK!!!!!  I am calling you out, boy!:X
I am honored you would think this from the Tank but no!  Great smackin though!  Can the Skipper dubbed LKK name stand now?
US_Tank Wrote:
I am honored you would think this from the Tank but no!  Great smackin though!  Can the Skipper dubbed LKK name stand now?
Ahhh....NO SON....only I can approve this when I wave the WHITE FLAG....and that is not happening ANYTIME SOON cause the LK will return stronger than ever!!! Its gonna be ONE EXCITING WEEK COMING UP!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I can't wait to see this!  The bombs flying around here have been increadible!  What will the LK send to rust out the tank...
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Ahhh....NO SON....only I can approve this when I wave the WHITE FLAG....and that is not happening ANYTIME SOON cause the LK will return stronger than ever!!! Its gonna be ONE EXCITING WEEK COMING UP!!! Smile
<YAWN>

All this talk....yada-yada-yada.........snore.....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
<YAWN>

All this talk....yada-yada-yada.........snore.....
i've been thinking the same thing. lots and lots of talk. not a whole lot of action. back to the post at hand, that is freaking awesome!
Yes the Bomb to the backass Tennessean is simply AMAZING!  Great Hit!  You might need some of that bourbon to steralize all the scars left by the bomb!
US_Tank Wrote:Yes the Bomb to the backass Tennessean is simply AMAZING!  Great Hit!  You might need some of that bourbon to steralize all the scars left by the bomb!

you keep calling me backass I am gonna drive up and show you what fuckin with a good ole boy can get ya!  And yes, I have seen your arsenalWink

madurodave Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Yes the Bomb to the backass Tennessean is simply AMAZING!  Great Hit!  You might need some of that bourbon to steralize all the scars left by the bomb!

you keep calling me backass I am gonna drive up and show you what fuckin with a good ole boy can get ya!  And yes, I have seen your arsenalWink

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Well half of ND is pretty backass too!   Enjoy the hell out of that bomb! 
Holy crap Dave!!! That is insane. I didnt think it was that bad.