Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is SSOOOO WRONG!!!
I loved the chicken and noodle nightmare.......so damn hungry it was good! I'd pass before I'd ever eat the ham and lima beans.   At the time we callled em ham and motherf*****s........................Cool[usa]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
You know what's really wrong?

I can sit down to authentic lasagna in a nice upscale Italian restaurant . . . and it doesn't taste as good to me as the NMCB-4 chowline version. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
LOL!  an interesting, or not, side note to c-rats. Nam in early 66, the first field rations we received were either post WWII or Korea.......the cigs were Lucky Strikes, a four pack, in the old green box with the red circle........Confusedhock:
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Never got those . . . but we did find #10 cans from 1958 in the galley lockers on Diego Garcia . . . Confusedhock:

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Ahh yes C-rations.....Beef and rocks were always yummy,Tobasco sauce really helped if you could get it.Then there is the coveted pound cake,worth its weight in gold.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:You know what's really wrong?

I can sit down to authentic lasagna in a nice upscale Italian restaurant . . . and it doesn't taste as good to me as the NMCB-4 chowline version. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]

NANP we would get along well!