Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Disgusts Me
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/270...etail.html

Why do people do such stupid things.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
amazing...
--Mike
(03-02-2011, 12:43 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Why do people do such stupid things.
Stupid? not even close. It's insensitive, it's in humane, it's disgusting. I'd like a score card to see what karmic events happen to these animals.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Scum & evil....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The Rev. Fred Phelps and his family members who make up most of the Westboro Baptist Church have picketed many military funerals in their quest to draw attention to their incendiary view that U.S. deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq are God's punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality.

WTF?!? Are these people for real? How can they sleep at night?
And to think that someone can get fined $2000 for smoking a damn cigar in their house, but mother-f&^%* can get away with crap like that.
Very sad
They do it hoping for confrontations so they can sue. Members of the church (and I believe some of Phelps' sons and/or sons-in-laws) are lawyers specifically for this task. Hope when Phelps kicks the bucket his funeral has more than a few people holding up signs with awful things about him written on them. See how his family likes that
--Angelo
I would love to see these a$$holes do something like that in front of me! CJ a tough guy, NO but I stand up for what is right and these a$$holes would get a beatdown!

I gotta get off this page before I snap!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
read an article about that in the wsj this morning. absolutely freaking disgusting.
It disgusts me also. And I would most probably be one of the people getting in their faces if I was ever subjected to it in person.

But, I believe in the constitution and the ammendments. As distasteful and rude as it is, they are entitled to voice their opinions.

Will be interesting to see how they handle it when racist comments start coming up as protected.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.