Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
There has been a sit down....
The family consigliere is a close trusted friend and confidant. He has come to me and had a sit down. He has advised me to protect the family and warned me of the danger. I can not tell you who he is yet however you may think you know him by his "front" job however behind close doors he is counselor to SC's biggest and most powerful family. He does not like this new generation of soldiers running rapid on SC(there boss does not know how run a tight crew), they seem to think they are actually CAPO's.

Our family consigliere never comes empty handed as mentioned before he is counselor to SC's biggest and most powerful family so he came with the tools needed for me to start my missions.

Photos of the tools and the identity of the consigliere will be uploaded tonight, until then all you new soldiers understand you can be replaced how's this "family" stuff works is money/power goes up hill and s**t rolls down hill. So show your respect and make the commission proud of the new generation of soldiers.................

-il capo di capi

oh yea one more thing learn how to do the fist pump if you wanna be italian you gotta act italian HAHA

As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Interesting indeed...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The OFS's have sat down and passed gas!!! Can someone please send them some
Depend undergarments. The poop is starting to stink!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
The OFS is in control now you mess
with me you mess with my whole family
the OFS has put contract on all you heads
and 1by 1 there getting completed the
OFS has taking out all the heads and capo
of the SC and finished all family business
<snore>
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(06-16-2010, 01:32 PM)iSmoke Wrote: The OFS's have sat down and passed gas!!! Can someone please send them some
Depend undergarments. The poop is starting to stink!!!

LMAO

Perfect!
This is my boomstick!
(06-16-2010, 02:02 PM)Tonto Wrote: <snore>

Boring2

When you kids are done measuring yourselves, (and coming up short) be sure to let us know so we can get back to business as usual, making CJ our Pug-in-training.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
(06-16-2010, 01:57 PM)jam Wrote: The OFS is in control now you mess
with me you mess with my whole family
the OFS has put contract on all you heads
and 1by 1 there getting completed the
OFS has taking out all the heads and capo
of the SC and finished all family business

Newbie says Huh

I think you need to go lay down until this feeling passes...and when you get up, you'll remember you're place at the table.
Watching all of you guys stand around doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump is great and all, but is is getting old...

Considering your organization (http://www.nsco.ca/), I would think that you would be able to see where all of this posturing will lead...
WELL WELL WELL. NEWBIES.

Like I said before the consigliere aka Sheldon

Came to visit me and have a sit down. He said he didn't like how this new crew was handling themselves here on SC. This newer generation has no respect for the rules that keep this thing alive.

Dont let the accountant fool you that degree is just used for family business for pay off's. He brought with him great knowledge on how and when all this should take place. He left me with a note so I would not forget to carry on this mission.

Now he had a shipment meet us at the deli so we could prepare our soldiers with the right swag to carry on there hits.

In the meantime he bombs me with some sticks so I have something to smoke in case I'm stuck in the safe house for longer then we planned.

Now if you newbies want to throw up the white flag and pay your respects and follow the rules the enforcer will rip up the contract if not I may just have to some breaking legs and cracking heads until you give up the VIG
[attachment=5291]
Thats right, thats our FAMILY TATTOO...thats loyalty to SC's biggest and most powerful family.

Sheldon- consigliere

Thank you very much Sir for the cigars and your trust in me that I will protect the Mum. You know I respect my consigliere and glad to we call each other friends. THANK YOU SHELDON. I'LL SEE YOU AT THE CORDOVA HERF THIS YEAR!!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!