Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fifth bomb of Christmas
These came from my girl, making them even more special.

[Image: 017.jpg]

[Image: 016.jpg]

[Image: 014.jpg]

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]
Does this series go all the way to twelve? [lol]

Awesome gift. That's quite a gal you've got.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Awesome lady you got man. That's why you need a box.LOL  I found a box of 11 55s and 12 77s  @ my local, took them to the counter and he started to put them in a bag. I said I wanted the boxes since I'm buying them all. He said no. I turned to leave and in his real pissy voice he said OOOK.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Man Fish, I want to know her connections.. You are having a great Christmas.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
tafdom Wrote:Awesome lady you got man. That's why you need a box.LOL  I found a box of 11 55s and 12 77s  @ my local, took them to the counter and he started to put them in a bag. I said I wanted the boxes since I'm buying them all. He said no. I turned to leave and in his real pissy voice he said OOOK.
Beautiful Fish......and Terry....what a real dick....I would have left too....some B&M's are jerkoffs...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice cigars and and even nicer girl.  Way to go fishound!