Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Utmost of Respect for Paul's Moxie
I've been sitting here for the past few days trying to come up with the next witty storyboard for the continuing little struggle between paul and the firm but at this point like mario said it'd be a disservice to the classic knock down drag out classic championship fight that this has become. 

If anything my respect for you little pauly has grown immensely taking the beating you have over the past weeks and still swinging from the heels.  I tip my hat in respect to you sir as a worthy adversary.  It is a shame to consider your impending doom.  You shall be missed.

Thanks for the smokes sir.

[Image: dsc00039rm9.jpg]
NP Rob, it has been my pleasure dropping the loads I have on you two Tongue.  Really, I hope you enjoy those as much as I do. 
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I have a new respect for the Paulie-Dog.....he has fought this battle not only with words (as we have seen too many times in the past), but with ruthless aggression by his stogie collection. Each hit was precisely timed and well-thought out. The stick arsenal was top notch and impressive. Doesn't get much better!

It is now a shame the last move will be with the LK....this will be checkmate my friend. Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Very well done,Paul.Confusedhock:
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Very well done,Paul.Confusedhock:

Ditto Po!!

But I still have dibs on your avatar!!! Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
 [Image: 4_1_219.gif]  Too funny Jan! You avatar avenger you.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.