Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Uncle T is cool thread
Very nice gesture
Uncle T once pulled a baby from a burning building
[Image: 26-1.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Riofan Wrote:What? He didn't mow the lawn?

Uncle T is slacking...

Or maybe not [pimp]

No I'm not! I take care of that too.  Call me a slackerBig Grin I'm not real good trimmin with the weedwacker  so I'm goin to do some overtime to practice up.  Nothin but the best for my Dave. [lol]

[Image: MowingPubesTattoo.jpg]
[wow]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Is Uncle T really Elivs???:?
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Just saw this.  Once again, Terry shows that he is pure class.[bravo2]
No doubt about it, T is cool!  Not only cool, but thoughtful and considerate!  I brought T into my home 2 years ago but it seems like we have been lifelong friends. 

I know some of you may be rolling your eyes, like T walks on water or something but let me tell you, I am one critical a$$hole...  and I don't blow smoke up anyone's rectum[lol]  You would just need to spend some time with him to understand.  Uncle T is loved by my entire family.  He embraces anyone who will let him and his demeanor is quite and supportive...great listener and advisor.

He has helped anyone in my family who will let him...no questions asked and no payback expected or implied.

Good peeps man, good peeps.[cigar]